The law and technology project is one of the foundational flagship commitments of the Law Futures Centre. The project aims to explore the challenges of technological change on culture, law and public institutions. The project is aligned with the Centre’s law, risk and innovation programme and encompasses Centre members’ research into autonomy, artificial intelligence, digital lawyering, blockchain/distributed ledger technology, and the popular cultural narratives of technological society. We welcome proposals for postdoctoral research in the following (or related) areas:
- the future of the legal profession
- governance in the digital age
- blockchain, smart contracts and automated legal agents
- robotics, artificial intelligence and the limits of the human
- technologised bodies and embedded technologies
This is a fixed term (three years), full time position based at the Gold Coast campus. Â Applications close October 6th, 2016.
For further information, please seeÂ https://www.seek.com.au/JobListing/PrintJob?id=31869051