The inaugural postgraduate research ILS conference aims to provide a forum towards the critical exploration of interdisciplinary research/studies in and of law, as well as the development of an informal research network between cognate PhD students and schools (Interdisciplinary Legal Studies Network – ILS).
Guest scholars/facilitators include:
- Prof. Diamond Ashiagbor Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- Prof. Kate Bedford University of Birmingham
- Prof. Emilios Christodoulidis University of Glasgow
- Dr. Emilie Cloatre University of Kent
- Prof. Marieke de Goede University of Amsterdam
- Prof. Ambreena Manji Cardiff University
The network and the conference are open to all, while PhD Students from the following Schools have already joined the ILS network Kent Law School, Westminster Law School, Birkbeck Law School, Warwick Law School, Universidad de los Andes, Law School, Melbourne Law School, LSE Law School, Science Po, Law School and the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais Law School.
More details soon